Saturday, July 24, 2010

Two Weeks Out

Well, it's been two weeks since I ditched the BCP and so far so good. I'll admit, the first week was a little rough, but the second week has been great. Only some mild cramping each day. I'm not sure if it's because the medication is working itself out of my system or if this is just my "new normal" post-lap. I'll have to wait and see with that.

The Endometriosis Diet is going well. I'm trying to stock up on more organics and searching for alternatives that are wheat and gluten free, but still tasty. I'd say right now I'm about 50% compliant with the Diet. It's hard! I've stopped drinking soda and bring a water bottle to work now. Each day I take a multivitamin in the morning and I've added an evening primrose oil supplement which I take with breakfast and dinner. At night I drink a cup of organic decaf green tea and take a lactobacillus acidophilus supplement. I can already tell a difference in my digestive system. The best news is that I'm down 4 lbs! Only 21 more to go, haha.

One area I haven't been doing well in is exercise. I've only gone to the gym twice these past two weeks and my goal was to go three times a week. I really need to push myself to go. It's so hard after being on my feet eight hours to find the motivation. I thought about going before work, but then I'd have to be up at 4:15 am everyday, no thanks! Maybe I should set certain days to go? I don't know, but I need to get my butt in gear!

No comments:

Post a Comment