Saturday, March 5, 2011

Circus Fun

As mentioned in my previous post, J and I went to the circus for the first time recently. We both had fun and I was in awe of the strength and how effortless the performers made the acts seem. They also performed with no nets or safety harnesses, which J couldn't believe. Here are my favorite pictures from the night.







"Bo" the elephant


This was our favorite act. He had a group of stuffed animals and he tried to wind up each one with a key. None of them moved until he got to the "elephant". I thought it must be a dog inside the costume, but it was so well trained you couldn't be sure. At the end a little pekingese popped out of the costume. She was so cute!
This couple had some serious muscles.
Before and during intermission there were elephant and pony rides. I was able to get up close to these beautiful creatures and get a few shots.
During this act all seven of the elephants performed at once.


During this act there were several acrobats in the air all doing their own thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment