Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Introduction

Welcome to my blog! Let me introduce myself. My name is Sarah and I'm 25 years old. Last June I married my sweetheart, J, on a beautiful beach in Florida and it was amazing!

I guess I better start by explaining my blog's name. My husband and I met almost 8 years ago as teenagers while working at McDonald's. A year later we began dating. So when trying to think of a name for this blog, I decided to pay homage to the place where it all started. The full slogan is "We love to see you smile", but I dropped the "we" since it's only me that's writing.

To be truthful, I'm not really sure where this blog is going to go. I've mused with the idea of starting a blog for a few months now, but until recently I kept deciding against it. So what made me change my mind? Well, two weeks ago I underwent an exploratory Lap and was diagnosed with endometriosis. The diagnosis isn't really a shock. I've had my suspicions for a few years now. The problem is, I never thought about what comes after the diagnosis. I don't want this blog to be all about endo though, it's only part of who I am. So, join me on my journey as a newlywed, new homeowner, and new member of the Endo club.

1 comment:

  1. Welcome to the blogging world. You will love it and find that it's a great community. However, I'm sorry that you had to join the endo club.

    Thanks for following my blog =)

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete