Forgive me, I've been a bad blogger. I can't believe it's been over a month since I last posted. Truth be told, I've just been really busy with work and house stuff.
Today brings a mixture of feelings. Today should be a happy day, a day of celebration and looking back. Seven years ago today my husband and I had our first date. Instead, it is overshadowed by sadness and frustration. After finishing my first pack of Season.ique I really believed things would be fine from there on out. My second pack started out uneventful, until a few days ago. I started cramping with very light spotting on Saturday. The cramping has continued since then and today I called my doctor. She was out of the office today and has a scheduled c-section tomorrow morning so her nurse said she would get back to me tomorrow afternoon. It looks as though I'm going to get switched again. Not sure to what though. I think my only other pill options are Season.ale and Y.az. Other than those, I believe the other options are Depo, Lu.pron, or an IUD. It will be interesting to see what my doctor says since she is a big fan of the drug I'm already on.
At work today it took everything I had to keep from crying. I told my friend I wish we had a crying room. It would be a small insulated room and whenever someone needed to cry they could just go in there, let it all out, and then go back to work.
The symptoms I've been having today just make me so sad and scared. After 8 months of bc and a surgery 2 months ago (which we are still paying off) I feel like I've made no progress. The fatigue, cramps, joint pain, feeling lightheaded...I hate it all. I wonder when and if I will ever find relief. What scares me is that it hasn't even been 3 months since my surgery and I'm feeling the same symptoms I had before the endo was removed. So of course I'm thinking did she miss something? or is it back already? I'm really anxious to hear what she has to say. Thank goodness I have off tomorrow and I can rest.
No comments:
Post a Comment