Friday, May 28, 2010

Hope

It's official, I'm switching bc again. I start the new one on Sunday and I'm really really hoping this is it. If this doesn't work there's only one higher dose left. I'm also hoping my side effects go away, but I'm thinking they might get worse seeing as this is a higher dose than what I was on. I've been having a lot of headaches, something that I rarely ever got before bc, and I'm scared that one of these days I'll start getting migraines. This is probably the least fun side effect. I can deal with the weight gain and what not, but the headaches are just no fun.

I'm looking forward to this 3 day weekend, that hasn't happened in a long time! Both my husband and I have off work and he said he has "plans" for us, but hasn't clued me in to what's going on yet. Hopefully it's something fun! Tonight I'm going to see Sex and the City 2 with some friends. I've heard good things so I'm excited!

A special thank you to all the men and women who have fought and given their lives to make and keep us the land of the free!

No comments:

Post a Comment