Recently I've been spending my freetime taking pictures and learning how to use Lightroom. I'm really interested in photography, but it's just a hobby. I recently found a blog of a photographer who has started weekly photo challenges. The object of the challenges is to get people out shooting. This is perfect for me. This week's challenge is whatever you want. So I decided to take a little walk down the street to photograph these two barns that I love to drive by on my way home. Then I played in Lightroom to bring out the red of the barns and blue of the sky. I would love any feedback, good or bad. I'm just starting to learn editing, there is so much to learn!

Here is a link if you're interested in participating in You Capture:

I promise to post all about our Tennessee trip soon. I took so many pictures! We had a great time.
No comments:
Post a Comment