I cannot tell you how happy I am that the weekend is here. It has been a rough week. Yesterday J turned in the keys for our apartment. We are finally done with that place! I spent the first part of the week cleaning and finishing packing. I'm still exhausted! Sooo looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow.
So now my focus is completely on the house. Now that the weather is nicer I really need to get outside and tidy up the yard. Fortunately, the woman that lived here before us was into gardening so there are already plenty of flowers around the house. Just lots of weeding to do. Tomorrow J and I are going to buy a lawnmower. The grass is getting pretty long with all the rain we got last week and I'm embarrassed just looking at our backyard.
On the birth control front, I'm still having problems. Sadly things have not gotten any better. Actually, it got worse, go figure. I keep going back and forth whether or not to call my doctor. I keep trying to google if all this is normal...but I'm not getting any clear answers. I've tried every over the counter medicine that used to help me before bc, but now none of it seems to help. One of my friends who also takes the same pill told me it gets better after the first pack so I'm trying to hang on. Still two weeks to go though...it's going to be a long two weeks, for me and J, I feel bad. I just don't get it. Before bc M.idol was my drug of choice. It helped take the edge off the cramps so that I could function. Then last month I had my Lap and the endo was removed, so in theory shouldn't I not be cramping?! It's just so frustrating. If this doesn't work I don't know what I'm going to do. I'm not really thrilled about any of the other options...well except getting pregnant, I wouldn't mind that, ha! We just need a little more time though. J isn't quite ready for a kid and we're still getting our finances in order. I'm just going to hold out hope that it really will get better once I start the second pack.
No comments:
Post a Comment