Yesterday I finally called my doctor's office to make my annual appointment...only to find myself in utter shock when the receptionist replied "Dr.B***** is no longer with us, she resigned last Friday". Whaaaaaaaat?! No no no, this cannot be happening. I finally, after 3 years of seeing doctors who didn't take me seriously, find a doctor who takes me seriously and gets to the root of my problems AND also has endo so she really understands what I'm going through and she vanishes just like that.
I cried. I seriously cried. My husband thought I was weird.
Last night I spent some time looking for a new doctor that's covered under my insurance. I think I may have found one. The thing that sucks is the nearest obgyn (in my health plan) is like 40 minutes away, which seems odd to me considering I live in the suburbs of a fairly large city. Oh well. We'll see how this goes. I have an appointment for the 21st. I'm a little surprised I could get in so quickly. I chose her because she specializes in infertility so I'm hoping she will be knowledgeable when it comes to my endo and fibroids and TTC.
No comments:
Post a Comment