Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Endo Update

It's been a while since I've written an update. The last time I wrote about my endo journey was right after I stopped taking the bcp. Things have been...interesting. As I had predicted, my first cycle was like clockwork. Since then though my cycles have been getting shorter and I've been having more endo symptoms. I've been lazy with my diet and exercise and don't regularly take my supplements. I need to get back on track. I WILL get back on track. This is my only option. I am due for my annual exam and I'm dreading it so much I've been putting off even making the appointment. I don't want to tell them I've stopped taking the bcp and have been having endo symptoms and no, we're not trying. I don't want to have that conversation, but I know I have to.

I do have questions for her though. Like if we should wait the typical year after starting TTC or if there is a point we should contact her. I don't know how to explain it, but I have this feeling inside that getting PG will not be easy for me. It's the same feeling I had before I was officially diagnosed with endo. For once I hope my gut feeling is wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment