What's that you say? Christmas was almost a month ago? Yeah, well...I got busy. Better late than never, right?
Currently I am sick *again*. This time with a cold that decided to settle down into my lungs. Luckily I have off work tomorrow and plan on staying in bed most of the day. I haven't decided if I'm going to go to the doctor yet. I know I probably should. I very likely have bronchitis, possibly pneumonia, and an ear infection. I can't afford to be sick from work unless I have a doctor's excuse, so if I'm not feeling any better by tomorrow I think I'll go.
My Christmas pictures are mostly just my little BILs and my nephew. I just love taking their pictures.
Currently I am sick *again*. This time with a cold that decided to settle down into my lungs. Luckily I have off work tomorrow and plan on staying in bed most of the day. I haven't decided if I'm going to go to the doctor yet. I know I probably should. I very likely have bronchitis, possibly pneumonia, and an ear infection. I can't afford to be sick from work unless I have a doctor's excuse, so if I'm not feeling any better by tomorrow I think I'll go.
My Christmas pictures are mostly just my little BILs and my nephew. I just love taking their pictures.
J played Santa this year.
One of the presents my BILs got.
My family on Christmas Day. The crowns are an English custom.
My nephew being his adorable self.
No comments:
Post a Comment