Lucky for me I'm off work today. Not so lucky me is also nursing a cold that started yesterday. So I decided it was a good day to be lazy and stay in bed reading on my new Nook I got for Christmas (thanks to my wonderful J!). My dog Peach loves to be lazy too. My Nook was running low on battery so I had to plug it in the wall and continued reading sitting on the floor. I turned around to look at the dogs and this is what I saw. She is pure cuteness.
This shot was captured with my new 35mm lens that I picked up yesterday! I'm in love. I'm planning on using this as my main lens when we go to Japan so I plan to practice with it a lot in the coming weeks.


Oooh!! She is so cute ! How could anyone resist it ?
ReplyDeleteThis is the best ever! LOVE pugs.
ReplyDeleteWay to cute!!! Comfy too :-)
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
jill
http://fnaphotography.blogspot.com
She is really cute! She looks very cozy :)
ReplyDelete