Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sweet Shot Tuesday-An Engagement

My sister and her fiance are busy planning their wedding for this coming October and they want to send out magnets with their picture on it for a 'save the date'. My sister had seen some of my photography and asked if I would take some pictures of them to use for their magnets. I've never done portraits before, not posed ones at least, so I was a little nervous. Also, because of our schedules and the cold temperatures we had to take them indoors. Having my 35mm lens has helped a lot with indoor shots, but I still want to do better.







2 comments:

  1. Yay for DW girls doing Sweet Shot Tuesday! How fun :)

    I've never done portraits, I would be super nervous too. You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They turned out great! The 2nd and 3rd ones are my faves. :)

    Amber

    http://learningdigitalphotographyblog.com/

    ReplyDelete