I'm a little behind on blogging, with good reason. But more about the reason later. Last Sunday was my nephew C's baptism. J and I looked like paparazzi in the church. I had my camera ready to go and C's parents gave their DSLR to J to take pictures for them. The competition was on. After it was over we compared pictures and from first glance, he won. Boo! I'm blaming it on my camera lens. I started out with my kit lens, but changed to my zoom lens to get better close ups. I've come to the conclusion I need to just stick with the kit lens unless I'm using a tripod. I just don't have steady enough hands. Many of my pictures turned out slightly blurry because I had to use a slower shutter speed for the indoor lighting. Oh well. I must say though I can probably guarantee they turned out better than if I had taken them 3 months ago. So I am learning.
We (really I) got C a personalized t-shirt for his baptism. It's light blue and on the front has his name and "heaven sent" underneath. On the back are angel wings. It's really cute and C's parent's loved it and are planning on putting it in his keepsake box when he grows out of it. Sorry no pics of him in it (yet).
So without further ado, pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment