Friday, November 5, 2010

My First Contest

I entered my first photo contest yesterday after encouragement from J. Gizmodo is having a Fall Leaves photo contest and I entered two of my photos. I find I am quite critical of myself so I don't think I have any chance at winning. I looked at photos submitted to previous contests and there are such great photographers out there. I know it takes practice and time. Hopefully I can afford to take some classes in the future to help me improve. Anyway, here are the photos I submitted. I didn't do much in the way of editing other than slightly bumping up the saturation to give the leaves a little more color. You can bet I'll post if I do happen to win or place, but I'm not keeping my fingers crossed. I have some stiff competition!



No comments:

Post a Comment