Monday, November 8, 2010

Sweet Shot Tuesday

Out of all the pictures I've taken this week, this one is still my favorite:




This is currently the wallpaper on my computer. I love the texture of the ground, the reflection of the leaf in the puddle, I love everything about this picture. And I shot it "blind".

Sweet Shot Day

6 comments:

  1. I love the angle and colors! Great shot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You had a great perspective on this shot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shot! Thanks for visiting my blog, that fire was very relaxing a few weeks ago, want to do it again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, what a great feeling it evokes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes I love the leaves after the rain in my neighborhood. The texture is amazing! Good shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Isn't it great when these things happen? Some of my favorite shots I didn't even realize happened until I loaded them on my computer and then I ask myself, "How'd I do that?" lol

    ReplyDelete