This year I had to work on Thanksgiving. Yeah, it sucks, but that's how it goes when you work in healthcare. After work I did get to go to my MIL's for Thanksgiving dinner. Her food is the best!
I have much to be thankful for this year. Family, friends, a house to call my own, healthy pets, a job (and promotion!), and so much more. I took some photos while at my in-laws and afterwards I found it funny that my nephew is in every single picture but one.
I have much to be thankful for this year. Family, friends, a house to call my own, healthy pets, a job (and promotion!), and so much more. I took some photos while at my in-laws and afterwards I found it funny that my nephew is in every single picture but one.
My sister and brother-in-law with my nephew C.
C with Grandma and Grandpa.
C with J's uncle P.
J with Sammy. Sammy loves when J comes home to visit.
C with J's second cousin L.
No comments:
Post a Comment