Wednesday, December 1, 2010

You Capture- Kindred

I was going to post this picture for Sweet Shot Tuesday, but I forgot. I guess that's a good thing, because this picture is perfect for this week's You Capture theme. This picture was taken on Thanksgiving of my in-laws with their grandbaby C. It's not a quality picture, lighting was poor and I had to crank up the ISO because I don't have a prime lens (yet). I did the best I could playing with curves to lighten faces and tried to eliminate the noise. I really love this picture though because of what's going on. Love and happiness.

I haven't been posting much recently because my husband changed shifts. He used to work second, but now works first, same as me. This means we are both home in the evenings so we've been spending a lot of time together and I haven't had much time to get online. This is the first time in our relationship (7 years and counting) that we have the same schedule. I wonder if I'll get sick of him, haha! So far so good.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Very sweet and good job lightening the shot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And sometimes those "imperfect" shots become our favorites! I'll bet that prime lens is at the top of your wish list this year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you get to spend more time with your husband! I mean, blogging is fabulous and all, but husbands...well, they are even better than blogging, right? Congratulations on his new shift! Great picture. I love new grandparents.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah! Love this picture - so sweet! I just got your comment about the shutter closing on the Nikon...hmmm... I didn't realize it would do that. I'm soooo not good with the technical parts - LOL! Wish I could help.

    Thanks for stopping by, & have a great rest of the weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete